Wonderland SwimASC Leiden offers:
- After school care for children from the ages of 4 to 12.
- The opportunity of obtaining the A & B diploma (and C if desired).
- Two swimming lessons on Monday or Tuesday, the lessons take place during the same afternoon.
- Transfer to the pool is not included in the price.
- Swimming lessons during school weeks. When your child is not attending a swimming lesson, they are welcome to stay at their own after school care location.
Liesbeth is Location Manager at Wonderland SwimASC. She leads a team of enthusiastic and active staff members
What is SwimASC?
The SwimASC at Wonderland offers children the opportunity to obtain their swimming diploma during after school care hours. The children will attend two swimming lessons during one afternoon. The swimming lessons will be taught at swimming pool Poelmeer in Oegstgeest. At the pool, the children will be guided by a Wonderland staff member and a certified swimming instructor. The costs of the SwimASC consist of the regular rate of the pool plus additional charges for the touring care to the pool.
Since 21 September 2018 we can no longer use the Stint to bring the children to and from the swimming lessons. This means that we now use a taxi company and the transport costs are now € 15.27 per child per day and Wonderland has taken care of these costs for 5 months. We intend to charge € 7.20 per day to the parents on 1 March 2019. The remaining € 8.07 euro Wonderland will continue to contribute.
We will recalculate the transport costs for the summer holidays of 2019. If there are any changes in the form of transport or the costs charged on transport, we will inform you.
A list of our features:
Swimming during ASC hours.
Two swimming lessons in one afternoon.
Parents do not have to bring their children to the pool during their time off.